Here we have the amazing Radial Tonebone TriMode 12AX7 Tube Distortion Pre-amp Pedal. It is only very lightly used. Comes with Power Supply, Manual and Box. Perfect Working Order.
At a Glance:
- Clean, Rhythm and Lead Tones
- Real 12AX7 Tube Built In
- Powerful EQ for extreme tonal range
- Triple Gain Stage for Ultimate Tone Shaping
- Compact and Low Profile, Ideal for Pedalboards
The Tonebone Classic Trimode is Radial's most progressive pedal ever! Trimode gives you instant access to superb clean, rhythm and lead tones without tap dancing. And tone you will receive. Based on the heritage of America's finest tube amplifiers, the Trimode delivers five generations of tone from the slight overdrive of early rock & roll to blistering power tones of today's high gain amps.
Following the award-winning Tonebone Classic, the Trimode combines the warmth and even harmonics of a 12AX7 tube with Radial's unique dual-stage drive for the natural dynamics and response of a vintage tube amp.
As its name implies, The Trimode has three settings: 'True Bypass Clean Mode' for the natural tone of your guitar - direct to your amp; 'Rhythm Mode' with input drive, output gain and our unique Interstage drive to precision-tune the mayhem you are about to unleash; and 'Solo Mode' with its own input drive, output gain, and mid boost for days of sustain. Trimode goes even further with a built-in effects loop on the solo channel that lets you instantly engage a delay or pedal chain with a single foot action.
Trimode: 3 modes, huge tone and amazing dynamics - finally, a pedal that sounds and feels like a real tube amp!
The Radial Trimode offers an amazing combination of simplicity and functionality with innovative, well thought-out features accessible through intuitive controls and i/o options.
The two footswitches provide for easy toggling between modes and large LED indicators allow instant at-a-glance monitoring of the Trimode's status.
Separate drive, level and mid-boost control for each distortion channel gives the user the power to easily set up exactly the distortion sounds required, then toggle between them with no tap-dancing!
The overall TOP END and DRIVE GAIN switches together with variable HIGH and LOW EQ controls and the 'anti-presence' FILTER control will guide you to the perfect tone for your amp/guitar combination.
Effects can be connected via the INSERT ¼" send-receive TRS jack and are switched in when you press the 'Toggle' switch to select CH-2.
- Circuit type: Hybrid tube / proprietary circuit
- Tube type: Standard 12AX7 vacuum tube
- Input impedance: 1meg Ohm at input jack
- Output impendence: 10K Ohm
- Drive gain 3-way switch: Used in conjunction with the drive gain control. Drive switch selects the gain range of the overdrive circuit.
- Low: Normal mode (+0dB Nominal)
- Med: Medium distortion (+9dB)
- High: High distortion (+20dB)
* Intermediate drive: (Intergain™) Variable fine-tune gain for CHANNEL-1 (rhythm) - counter-clockwise for more gain * Drive-1 & 2 controls: Used in conjunction with the drive gain switch, drive is used to adjust the overall amount of gain to the overdrive circuit. * Mid Boost 1 & 2 - two 3 pos switches: Used to fatten up the sound for more cut and sustain during solos. Also, will fatten up the sound of single coil pickups. 1. High: CHANNEL-1 (rhythm) +8dB @ 390Hz - CHANNEL-2 (lead) +12dB @ 390Hz 2. Medium: CHANNEL-1 (rhythm) +4dB @ 390Hz - CHANNEL-2 (lead) +7dB @ 390Hz 3. Bypass: No boost * FILTER control: Balances the ratio of high frequencies between amplifier and Classic distortion to compensate for overly bright amplifiers. * TOP END 3-way switch: Switch sets the overall tonal character of the Classic to best match the amp and settings. Brighter amps are normally compensated with darker settings. 1. Bright: Boosts +6dB @ 10kHz 2. Flat: No boost 3. Dark: Cuts -6dB @ 1.8kHz * High & Low EQ controls: Unity gain to +15dB - Low:+/- 14.5 db @ 100Hz - High: +/- 10 db @ 4.3kHz * Footswitches: True bypass with green on/off status LED - Toggle 1<>2 with red & yellow status LED's * LED indicators: Large 3mm OD ultra-bright LED's * Switching: Opto-coupler assisted, 5msec Rise time * Construction: 14 gauge steel, baked enamel finish * Size: 8.12" x 4.25" x 2.12" (207mm x 108mm x 54mm) * Weight: 2.55lb (1.16kg)
Free Delivery. UK Mainland Only.
Free Postage and packaging (UK Mainland Only). — Click here for international delivery details